Thursday, January 9, 2014

The Wedding

Almost two weeks ago, I married a fantastic man. If you are friends with me on facebook, you've probably already seen these photos but I love some of them just so much.




These two pictures were from our first look. We chose to do them because I wanted a few pictures on our family farm and I wanted to take a moment to be alone with him. 


A sweet moment from the ceremony. 


The best bridal party ever!


One last after the ceremony smooch. 

Our wedding was simple compared to others' standards but we wouldn't have it any other way. Only close friends and family were present. It was small, intimate and perfect. I couldn't ask for anything more!

Thanks to Faren Kilpatrick of Fotos by Faren for the beautiful pictures. 

-Emski

No comments:

Post a Comment