Sunday, June 3, 2012

I have been incredibly slack lately writing on my blog. I have been finding myself a little uninspired but since two people have mentioned it to me in the last 24 hours, maybe that's the push I have been needing (s/o to Aunt Dianne and Kim). 

Here is a short synapses of my life since February. 
I have finished Junior year of college and I am heading into to Senior year completely unsure about the future. I have returned home to continue my numerous jobs. I learned embroidery and since I've already played around with cross-stitch and knitting, I can now be considered an old woman. I am training for a 10K and after that a half marathon. I am almost half way through with training for the 10k. My sister graduated high school yesterday and thinks she is qualified to run the world now and right now, I am taking a break from folding laundry. 

This summer I will work and dream about all the cool places I could be but require money. I'll just have to live vicariously through everyone else. 

And that ladies and gentlemen is why I am not blogging because I basically fell asleep writing this dull post. Maybe in the future, I'll find something neater. 

I would even post something about headbands or another cool piece of clothing if I had been stalking the web which has not occurred. Even though there is this awesome bedspread at Pottery Barn....

Anyway here is a shameless plug for my boyfriend's drum company. Check it out. Spread the word. 

Deuces,
Emski 

No comments:

Post a Comment