Friday, June 3, 2011

HEADBANDSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is no secret that I like headbands. Actually, I have a love that borders more on the side of an obsession/addiction. It's bad. I think I have around 60 something. I could wear a different head band everyday for 2 months without wearing the same one twice. I have actually thought about doing that but decided it would add no value to the world if I did accomplish that feat. Plus, it would be never ending because I would continue to buy more and more and more. It is probably an addiction. Every time I go to Target or Claire's or Walmart or anywhere really, I look at the headbands. I, well, LOVE THEM! They are so cute and fun and I can wear a headband with EVERYTHING! Here is my collection.


They are divided into good headbands and headbands I work out in. And Yes, they have a special place on my dresser.



I haven't bought any since I've been home because I declared that I was going to cut back on my headband spendage but I have been looking for a really cute crocheted one for a while and I think I may have found one (or two). I'm going to have to get them.

I found them at this Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/people/youseriouslymadethat?ref=ls_profile


I also found this really cute hair style. Will I ever use it maybe, maybe not but I really like it.





Finally to finish up this really long post, I am starting to try my hand at making them. I just haven't found the right recipe yet; the ribbon is never the right length and the stretchy stuff is either too tight or too loose. When I get it right, I will let you know. I am also trying my hand at making a skirt as soon as I get a sewing machine. I'll keep you updated on that.

Happy Headbands! Emski

No comments:

Post a Comment