Thursday, April 28, 2011

In the mist of finals week...

I love finals week. School is spread out and I have so much free time. I don't really do anything. These past couple weeks my room has gotten more bare and more bare. I'm meeting dad tomorrow for a free lunch and to unload some currently unneeded things.

I really like blogging because I feel like it is more personal and more fun. I can talk about anything and everything and don't have to be confined to a select number of characters or words. It's also fun to find new blogs to read. I was out hitting today and I ran into Pearl. We were talking and she told me about this blog that I should check out. It is Vinny's from the Jersey Shore. The Jersey Shore is an MTV reality show for those who don't know. Needless to say I had some predetermined ideas about what it would be like but I went and checked it out. I don't really agree with much he says but I find it well written and witty.

Here's the link: http://vinnyguadagnino.blogspot.com/

Here's a few summer pictures to leave you with. 3 more days of exams!




No comments:

Post a Comment