Thursday, March 17, 2011

Spring Breakin' with Flo Rida

This past week has been spring break and while other college students party at the beach, this home girl has been chillin' at the WU for softball and right now for the end of spring break we're headed to Florida for a tourney at USF. At least, I saw Florida for spring break. Anyway, I was watching Step Brothers the other night and the dad has a sail boat that he wants to sail around the world so this is inspired me to write about what I want to be doing this spring break and what I don't want to be doing.

What my ideal spring break should be...

Sleeping



Beach


Friends


Home



What I don't want to be doing....

Being at Winthrop University



Softball



Homework


But hey...

The sun is shining and the weather is warm and there are rumors of the beach and a spring training game....

Here's a song to leave you with. What's the summer errr Spring without the Beatles??




No comments:

Post a Comment