Thursday, February 17, 2011

Spring Fever!!

The best way to start off an awkward conversation is to talk about the weather, and my, oh, my has the weather been AWESOME!!! It has caused me to get a little bit of spring fever (I can't completely blame the weather for that since my unmotivated roommate just serenades me all day). All I want to do is be outside or lazy and alas Winthrop University does not want or allow me to be either. Anyway.... This past week has been pretty legit. Softball season started. We went 2-2 on the weekend, beat USC yesterday (at their place I might add) and are headed to UGA tomorrow. Good luck, Ladies since I won't be going. BFGD. I signed my first big girl lease for an apartment next semester. School didn't completely suck and I have gone back to my sewing roots. See what I can make!



Photobucket

Photobucket

They are drawstring bags. What I can use them for, I have no idea. As my roommate says, "half the fun is making them. The other half is figuring out what to do with them." I'm thinking that a skirt may be my next project. We will see.

One last thought... I am completely bored with my music of late. If anyone has any suggestions for new music, hit me up PLEASEE! Happy good Weather everyone! Catch ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment