Monday, December 27, 2010

In the beginning...

Hello newcomers (which includes myself),

I felt inspired to start a blog. We can call it a New Year Resolution of sorts. It'll be interesting to see how long it lasts. My inspiration came from a blog that my friend Kim showed me: http://www.hellomrfox.com/. It's creator is a fantastic girl from the UK and I found all her posts cute and inspirational. I've always had a minor interest in vintage and fashion and things like that and her blog pushed me to actually have fun with it. My first endeavor that I've tried is to make this hair pins out of buttons and Bobbie pins. I found similar ones on Etsy but realized that I had the materials at my house and I could do it myself. Especially since I have all this time on my hands while I'm home on winter break.


Honestly, these things only took maybe 30 minutes to make including searching down all the parts. Simple and cute. I like them. My sister on the other hand looked at me and laughed.

No comments:

Post a Comment